header_newplain

California Superbike School is Rad

I am lucky enough to work in the motosports industry and get to do cool projects like this. One of the brands my company represents, AGV SPORT,  has been sponsoring the world famous Keith Code California Superbike School for 30 years. To put that in perspective, Nike hasn't sponsored Michael Jordan for that long.  After driving through the middle of no where and finding my way to Willow Springs Raceway I took a few of the shots below.
DSC_6502
DSC_6513
DSC_6537
DSC_6614
DSC_6853crop
DSC_6861bw
DSC_6872
DSC_6895
DSC_6907bw
DSC_6981crop

2 comments:

  1. Makes me want to ride. Thanks for posting these great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! yeah it was my first time at a real sportbike track and it was a blast. I saw your wear Spidi and Sidi....I work for Motonation. Do you have the hook up from us? Your blog is awesome.

    ReplyDelete