header_newplain

Beki Dawn Photography - Photographing a Photographer....

Beki is not only a photographer, but one of my favorite photographers. Being a self taught photographer without any real photographer friends, Beki's friendship has meant a lot to me. While up until this session we were just facebook friends, it goes without saying how awesome it is to be able to be connected to someone whose work you admire so much. Throughout my "journey" into photography so far those people are very far and few between.

With that being said, I cannot tell you how nervous I was to shoot with someone I admire so much. Not nervous in my abilities or whatnot, but more in that again I have never really be around anyone else that does what I do. Everything I have learned to this point has been just out of experience or google. And as awesome as google is....it never tells you if you are being an idiot or not. Thankfully not only is Beki as nice as you could ever expect someone to be, but her husband and daughter are as well. Nothing beats great down to earth kind people and Beki and her fam are by far no exception.

Below are some shots from our session. Click on the her logo and you will see why I appreciate her work so much.
DSC_6030bDSC_6100DSC_6087DSC_6122bwDSC_6300DSC_6294DSC_6219bw

No comments:

Post a Comment