header_newplain

Pam + Noel | Descanso Gardens Wedding Los Angeles


Pam and Noel contacting me via one of my most favorite couples ever (Ian and Ratha.) I love getting recommended by people whom I enjoyed working with because cool people are usually friends with cool people. I first met Pam and Noel when we shot their engagement session on the streets of downtown LA. I love that Pam and Noel chose locations for their engagement session and wedding because the places meant something to their relationship. I think too many people overlook that simple point, but it really just adds to much to your wedding day. The also incorporated their heritage into their wedding with a ceremonial tea, but also kept it super modern and unique. Their engagement session was such a fun time, I was super excited to shoot their wedding at Descanso Gardens in Los Angeles.

Descaso Gardens is an amazing venue. I wish it was in San Diego. Usually when I haven't shot a certain venue before, I will research it online and do my best to think I know what I am going to do when I get there. I walked through the gates at Descanso Gardens and my photography brain exploded with things I wanted to do. I could have honestly shot there for three days and still not covered all the possibilities in that park. Anyone getting married at Descanso Gardens....your photographer is going to be stoked.

I also got to work with an assistant shooter from Los Angeles for Pam and Noel's wedding. When I first looked over Alyssa Lizarraga website, I couldn't believe that I was going to be able to have such a high caliber shooter to work with. On top of that, she was probably one of the most professional and sweetest photographers I have ever gotten the chance to work with. You can check out her work here: http://alyssalizarragaphotography.com/ Again, anyone getting married in Los Angeles should really check her out.

Below are some images from their wedding at Descanso Gardens.

































































































































1 comment:

  1. There is a humbling feeling you receive as you go to venues like this. A sweeping era of romance was born here, and it's clear why. One of the most beautiful vow renewal location I have visited anywhere in God's beautiful World and I have been nearly everywhere imaginable!

    ReplyDelete