header_newplain

Clark + Whitney | The Crosby Club Wedding | San Diego Rancho Santa Fe


Clark and Whitney. Usually a wedding day is the start of the happily ever after story for a couple, but I believe their happiness started way before this day. When you are photographing a couple, you can tell right away how comfortable and intimate they are with their relationship. You can actually see people let their guards down when in the company of each other. When Whitney and Clark finally met up on their wedding day, they came together like a magnet to metal. This makes photographing a couple, especially on their wedding day, super rewarding.

And speaking of rewarding. A gorgeous Bride and GQ-esque Groom always make my images look better....but, a wedding doughnut and donut bar? Nope, never seen it before and my god it is such a fun idea. Don't get me wrong, a cake can be beautiful and unique. But in my many of weddings I have seen guest pass over the cake time and time again. A doughnut? no one passes up a doughnut.

The donut bar was supplied by Donut Bar San Diego (check them out here http://donutbarsandiego.com) Their red velvet donut will ruin anything else you eat that is red velvet forever.

My assistant photographer for the day was my good friend Amy Bjornson. I love every chance I get to work with her, and I was stoked she was available to shoot another wedding at the awesome Crosby Club in Rancho Santa Fe. She does super inspiring and creative work, you can check her out here: http://www.byamylynnphotography.com/

Below is a selection of their wedding at the Crosby Club in Rancho Sante Fe. I love shooting at the Crosby Club and my hat off to their staff. I have shot at a plethora of venues all across San Diego and Los Angeles County and never have I seen a group work together so well and so on point with everything. And although I heard she has moved on to another venue, Sydney the day of coordinator, is absolutely amazing. There are photographers all over San Diego that should be buying her flowers or a drink over the stress taken off of our shoulders during weddings at the Crosby Club.







1 comment:

  1. The beauty about this place is that they give you a somewhat blank canvas where you can create the wedding you envisioned, etc., which will be different from others. The staff at vow renewal location is incredible and professional.

    ReplyDelete