header_newplain

The Sarma Family - South Ponto Beach Carlsbad Family Photography


I usually don't like shooting at the beach. Sand hates camera gear and usually there isn't much varity in a session at the beach. When Mady contacted me and wanted to shoot at South Ponto Beach in Carlsbad, CA I honestly was a little nervous because I had never been to or shot at this beach. I arrived a little early and my concerns were quickly squashed for South Ponto Beach has a ton of unique areas to shoot at for such a small little beach. There is a lookout point, a cool fence leading to the beach that looks awesome right before sunset, the beach has a mix of smooth rocks and sand, access to a cliff area (a safe cliff area) and since it is a small area it is less likely to be filled with shirtless hairy europeans running around on vacation.

Click READ MORE below to view some images from the session!





1 comment:

  1. Thank you once again for your love and willingness to share your feelings..!

    ReplyDelete