header_newplain

Cullen Family

Jackie is one my favorite clients to work with. Not only are her kids adorable, but she always has a ton of ideas for the shoots. There is a fine line when collaborating with a client. Other photographers have fell victim to this I know as well as myself. Before you know it you realize you are just taking photos that the client would take except you have $3k worth of equipment in your hands. (actually had a client ask is he could just take some photos with my camera halfway through a shoot.
Jackie and her family are exactly the opposite of that. She just has a ton of great ideas and then lets me go to work and trust she will like the results. Which so far has worked out. So far...
DSC_8437b
DSC_8434bw
DSC_8295
DSC_8237
DSC_8337
DSC_8440bwDSC_8446bw
DSC_8284bwDSC_8170bw
DSC_8387b
DSC_8519bw


No comments:

Post a Comment